• October 25Today after school is Throwdown. $0.50 per Ticket

• November 14Operation Titan Coming Soon... CCHS Alum in the Military

• November 10Titan Voices is Back...

The news site of Cesar Chavez High School

The Oracle

CAPA CLUB

Jaclyne Banuelos, Reporter

CAPA Club is a club on campus that is used to inform students of events in the CAPA SLC as well as events on campus put on by CAPA teachers and students. The club is ran by the SLC leadership officers, President Erika Valencia and Vice President Sabrina Nelson, in room F147 and the club meets once a month or whenever something important comes up. CAPA club’s main purpose of existing is to inform students about events in their SLC and volunteering opportunities. CAPA Club advises and executes various, amusing events for our students to enjoy after school such as their open Mic Night which displayed a variety of performers such as comedians, singers, and dancers. They also  hold other events such as meme competitions, and Movie Nights. CAPA Club takes various field trips to colleges/universities and modern art museums to see and experience what the performing arts field has to offer, hands on. In order to participate in meeting events or field trips it is not mandatory for you to be part of this SLC, but CAPA students are prioritized for events and field trips. CAPA Club gives an opportunity for those students who would like to share their talents. To be apart of Creative and Performing Arts Club is to be part of their events and be the first on their list for a trip to UC Berkeley. STAY TUNED! Future events are on their way, CAPPELLA Festival, SF ACT theatre, and a teacher talent show. CAPA has lots to offer as well as great friendships and unforgettable memories. If you are a student interested in creative and performing arts related  events, trips, and volunteer opportunity then join up because it’s the perfect club for you.