• October 25Today after school is Throwdown. $0.50 per Ticket

• November 14Operation Titan Coming Soon... CCHS Alum in the Military

• November 10Titan Voices is Back...

The Oracle

Cesar Chavez’s Own Sports Writer

Armando Rivas, Reporter

Sanjesh Singh, a senior at Cesar Chavez High School, is already off to a great start with being a sports blogger. Sanjesh spends his days tutoring avid students and his afternoon and evenings writing and being recognized on websites of big sports companies of America such as Fox Sports, Bleacher Report, Sports Illustrated, FanSided, and SB Nation. He has been featured on their websites as well as their tv spots. Sanjesh does have his own website called Goldengatessports.com but rarely uses, the one he uses frequently is now SacTown.com. This blog is considered to be one of the world’s largest sports blogs. 

The CCHS senior has been writing for about 9 months since last April and really enjoys writing for the websites. He especially enjoys creating material for the Sacramento Kings and the San Francisco 49ers. Covering real news for the 49ers makes it even more special due to the fact that it is Sanjesh’s favorite team. His friends and family are very proud and think it is a very good opportunity for him to do bigger things in writing.

Sanjesh is wrapping up his senior year and has already been accepted to Fresno State University, but does not know if that will be his college of choice. Currently he is still weighing his options and will make a decision on his college future at the end of his senior year.